Wednesday, June 09, 2004

The Debate Concerning Reagan

I sit silent, sometimes for a long time. I watch, I listen, I see, I absorb. Most days, I'm an easy going, roll with the punches, kinda chick. Today, I've had enough of the petty arguments concerning the presidency/life of Ronald Reagon, the politics of George W. Bush, John Kerry, but most of all, I can't stand the impatience, lack of courtesy and disrespect of humankind! It takes a lot for me to become this fired up!
People just don't get it! How can I possibly argue over Reagan's leadership while I'm mourning the loss of this former leader of our country. The rest of you can argue, while I'm thanking God and also blessing the Reagan family.


In this time of mourning, I encourage you to go to www.GeorgeWBush.com to read some of President Reagan's greatest speeches.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?