Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Inspiration

I met an amazing man in 1986 who made a big difference in my life. I have learned a great deal from him since I've known him. He's opened my eyes to all sorts of different things and I would not be the woman I am today, if not for him. He made me feel and think about things I didnt' want to know or feel! It bugged the hell out of me! I grew as an individual while being married to this man and I have to thank him for that. I'm a more well rounded individual today since knowing James O. Tudor (a.k.a. Hillrat).

Now, if I could just understand this linking bit with a blog, I'd be in great shape! As far as I can tell, the link in the the Title takes you to his Blog.
HTML confuses me!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?