Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Human nature

What is it about the human race? Why do we react certain ways, feel certain ways?
On my drive to work this morning, along I-675, I was cruise-controlling behind a luxury car doing the same speed....70mph. Oh, no, the luxury car in front of me slowed down to 55mph due to the cop car sitting in the median. What a pain in the ass.....even though I had enough distance between my Mustang GT, and the luxury car, now I have to hit my brakes and slow down, because an asshole flipped out because he saw a cop...pointing in the other direction TOO!
Pissed me off!
The speed limit is 65mph.....why did he feel the need to slow down to 55? Did he feel guilty for going 70mph? OMG......people are so stupid at times and it pisses me off....get off the freaking roadways....you guys cause accidents!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?