Sunday, September 11, 2005

9/11

Four years ago today, at 8:46 a. m., the first plane hit the Twin Towers in NY. What a tragedy. We will never forger what happened, for as long as we live. I don't particulary care for the month of September. I happened to be in NY when the towers came down because we buried my mother 6 days prior. Jim and I were married, as well as, divorced in this month, and I also put my cat to sleep forever...I'll never be able to visit him anymore, because his resting place is in the backyard of 802 Park Ave. I no longer own the residence. I vote to remove September from the calendar. :(
Comments:
Yep, September is not a particularly good month for me either...for all the exact same reasons you just mentioned...You can still visit Bubba if you wish, I am sure the new owners will let you....I stop by there every now and again...not too sure why...Happy Hanukkah...JT
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?